Friday, June 13, 2008

Today i wake up very early althought i work late ....

bcoz yesterday i tell my mom tat i wan to eat dim sum as my breakfast...

but i scare i cant wake up so i ask my mom to wake me up ...

My mom wake me at 10am.... After me and my sis prepare everything alredi ,

then my mom drive us go to the restaurant dim sum tat we use to go ...

At there , i saw many eldest taking their breakfast ... Most of this time , i think

the youngest are sleeping while all the eldest will come out to take breakfast and

chitchat with their frens...

After tat , i saw the tables next to me is a old couple and with their grandchild...

I thought their son is sit behind me ... then i wonder where they dun wan sit

together .... My sis told tat behind us is not their son , is the old men drive his wife and

his grandchild come de... then my mom say , the old men's hands is shaking , still can drive

car meh? I think the old men must very geng 1...

After take our breakfast , almost 11am , our stomach full alredi , but i haven eat the "lo bak

kou"(act i decide to go eat dim sum , bcoz i saw my cousin eat the lo bak kou like very nice ) ,

then we decide go home..

Reach home laio , i started to watch tv .... I watch tv abt copule hours then i started bcum very

boring laio .... So i go to play computer ... after play computer , i saw the clock , almost 4pm ...

then i call pek ling see whether she reach home alredi anot.... She told me tat she reach Tasik

selatan alredi , now gonna take taxi go home... After talk to her , i go to bath and drive to her

house to take the shirt tat we buy together ....

This is my first time drive to connaught by myself .... Really scare when i am driving , try to

relax myself ... But luckily i drive pek ling's house and go home safely... after go home , i change

my clothes and prepared go to work ... Today will got a new boy work at nyonya kopitiam ,

i got a bit curious abt him ... After i reach my work place , i saw sok yee but not the boy tat

siew peng interview last time... Actually is sok yee want to suprise us , so siew peng din tell us ....

After tat , i started to work ... My real partner ah weng , he got things to do so he couldn't come

... so siew peng find kenneth(the handsome waiter) to replace him ... I thought today leng lui and

frens will come to play psp but they din show up .... The kopitiam like very silent and today no so

much customer ....

Suddenly , kenneth ask me to recognize a customer .... then he tell me tat the customer is a men

but he do a plastic surgery , becomes a women .... and she also din wear a bra .... Kenneth say

she very digusting and try to ask his hp no. b4...But he have no choice so he give her , his hp no.

The man sit beside she also is a gay ....Everytimes nd go to the table , kenneth always try to

avoid it... so just me and another waitress go only ... Abt 11pm , i started hungry so i go to eat my

supper.... After eat my supper , siew peng saw an article abt a dog .... very "gan dong " ... She

read until she cry .... so i decide to read it .... Is abt a dog and her master ... The dog almost 126

years old alredi , it knows herself almost wan die alredi so it decide dun wan eat anything , and

just go ... But her master very pity her , decide must let her alive ... so her master take her go to

see doctor and do anything tat can let her alive .... other ppl ask her master , why dun just let

her go ? WHy must keep her alive? Then he say , how do u know she dun wan alive ? how u

know she wan go ? He say his dog accompany him many years alredi , see him breaks up with

his gf , see him married and got a child... So he decide to take cares her( the dog) the rest of his

life....After saw tis article , i thinking my 1st dog ... His name is dobby , very cute a little dog ...

Actually we din decide wan to have dog de .. Few years ago , one day , a strangers come to my

house and ask us ,wan a dog anot... We saw the dog very cute and decide to keep him ...

Bcoz dobby is come from outside so his body got many kutu.... then we decide bring him to see

the doctor , check him everything .... Since we have him , we got many first exprience with dog

like 1st time play with the dog , help the dog bath , feed the dog ..... We are very happy ...

I remember got one day , dobby go out and play .... And we 4get him at outside so we din think

very much ... Next morning, my mom saw dobby sleep in front my house gates ... He is a cute

and clever dog , he remember how to go back home...Everytimes, my sis or brother play piano,

he will sing along ... We got many happiness times with him ....

But unfortunely , one day , when my mom read newspaper , she wonder why dobby din run

around ... Bcoz everday tat time , he will run here and run there... Then my mom decide go

to see what's wrong... then my mom saw him din move under my mom car ... my mom thought

he are sleeping so she din bother him... after few minutes , my mom feel got something wrong ..

so she decide go and touch him ... TAt time my mom knows he are died...

I remember tat time i study at morning so i din know wat happens .... after i reach home , i see

around but din see dobby ... then my mom tell me the truth .... Suddenly , my heart is broken ...

I go to the place where buried his bodies and started to cry .... After tat , i go back home ....

My mom also cry for couple day .... so my dad decide to buy a new dog ...Now we have a cute

and big but coward dog named ricky ... My whole family very like him , sometimes will

take him go out for walk ....

Now i just can wish dobby will happy in another side de world .... and ricky will happy with us ...

No comments: