Thursday, June 5, 2008

A good times with coco..

Today i use english to write my blog,coz my pc cant use madarin to write....
Haiya... very ma fan ar....I wake up very late today bcoz i work 6pm to 12am...
After i wake up , i search my kitchen to find my breakfast ...
But my mom say my breakfast is thrown away bcoz got flies inside my breakfast....
Then i think nvm la, later i will go to Nyonya Kopitiam(Kahyin n me's working place)to find
kahyin....Coz yesterday i promise her , i will go there to see her...Besides that , i also can eat
my lunch at there... After talking to my mom, my mom rush out to fetch my youngest sister...It's the time my youngest finish her tuition....And then , i go to watch tv 1st... I will go to find kahyin
later.. If i find her now, i scare her will very busy bcoz this time is lunch time ...Nyonya Kopitiam
will got many office ppl go there to eat lunch ... So i watch tv until 1 sumthing, then i really feel
very hungry already... I need to eat sumthing now...Then i decide wait my mom come home,
after i tell my mom, i will straight go to Nyonya Kopitiam... But i wait until 2 sumthing ,my mom
still haven come home yet... I cannot tahan already , so i decide to call my mom to tell her tat i
will go to Nyonya Kopitiam to eat my lunch ... But i called my mom several times , i still cant
reach her .... Then i dont bother my mom , i straight away go to Nyonya Kopitiam...After i lock
all my house de door(nobody at home laio),then i drive car go there....When i reach there, i find a place to sit down...And then khayin give me menu...After decide wat i want to eat , my boss's
wife come and talk to me... I also tell her wat i want to eat... Then she help me order... After
order my meal, my boss's wife say table 1 is empty ...She ask me to sit at table 1... Then i
move to table 1... My boss's wife also sit at table 1 to eat her lunch... We two chitchat everything
while we having our lunch... Almost 3pm, Siew peng come already ... We two see her face very
"black",then we know today her mood not very good... So we decide not to talk to her , we later
she will "explode"... After finish my lunch , outside is raining .... I decide stayed a while at
Nyonya kopitiam until the rain is not so big ... then i will go home... About 3 :30 pm, the rain is
become smaller ... I faster pay my bill then go home... Bcoz later i need to work... When i reached home, my mom already come home ... My mom told me tat after fetch my youngest sis , she go my aunt's house to see my grandma( lately my grandma feeling not so well)...After seeing my
grandma, she wanted went home to fetch me go out to eat lunch de....But when she reached
home, she cant find me ... Besides tat , her hp is no battery already ... so she try to find my hp
num but she din remember .... Then she decide dont bother me and go to eat kfc with my
youngest sister ....She keep asking me tat why i dont call my aunt's house... I tell her tat i duno
she go to my aunt's house....After solving tis problem, i go to see tv ... When 4:30pm , i started to prepare go to work .. First , i go to bath... then i go tie my hair .... When everything is ok already ,then i see the clock , still got some time.. so i decide continue see the tv.. suddenly, my house's bell is ringing... then my mom go to see who is it...Is my sis de bf ... Today is my cousin come back from korea... My cousin's mom ask my mom help her go to KLIA to fetch her ... but my mom din recognize the way go to KLIA.. so my sis decide to ask her bf to drive my mom go to KLIA tofetch my cousin... After my mom prepared everthing laio , then she went out with my sis's bf and my youngest sis... Then just left me at home only....coz my sis go to college already , haven come home yet... after my mom went out, i decide to relax a while until 6pm... When i see is 6pm already , then i go to open all the light in my house and lock all the door ... after tat , i drive car to work.... When i reached there, Wen Han ask me , do i know something wrong with siew peng ? i told him tat i know... then he tell me tat today her mood is not so good and khayin becomes the victim ( always get scolded by her).... Then i feel khayin very pity... After talking to Wen Han , me and Wen han try not so close to siew peng ... Coz we scare we will become victim too.... and then i feel so unwell like i got fever ... so i ask kelly to check me whether i got fever anot... But she say i din have... I really feel unwell and my body like very tired .... Then i din bother it , try to keep working to forget tat i am feeling unwell....After working about few hours, i started to feeling better... Siew peng's mood also becomes better, we always laugh together...
Got a time , siew peng try talk to me very sofly like kelly ....Coco is besides us and she say why we talk like tis ....Like we two are telling secret... suddenly she speak very loud and say we must talk loud , cannot talk softly , later customer will not like it... I think whole kopitiam can hear coco de sound... So we two try to stop her to talk loud.... Coco really is a funny person ... After talking to them , i realized tat almost 12pm already ... I need go home already... VEry sad ar, just started funny at tat time....
NEvermind la , next time sure will got chance to part with coco again...

No comments: