Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ice skating....

Today (4th March) is my first time ice skating....

I very happy ar....

Coz i wanted to ice skating long time alredi...

Today my dream finally comes true ...

At the morning 10am ,

i go to leisure bus stop to meet pek ling ..

after meet her , we go to Kota raya by bus62..

After arrive Kota raya,

me and pek ling go around to find a bus that will go to sunway 1....

We go around the bus stop about 3,4 times...

Finally we found a bus that will go to sunway..

We arrive sunway about 11 sumthing ....

At there , we straight go to ice skating 1st ....

Coz we afraid that we din have enough time to go back home...

We start go to ice skating about 12 sumthing....

When i go inside , i started feel cold and the floor is very slippy ....

I need to hold the wall to walk ,

if not, i think i will fall down ...

but bcoz this is 2nd or 3th time pek ling ice skating ....

so she skate faster than me...

and i need to chase her....

after i go around the place 2nd ,

1 nice english teacher ask his student to teach me skate...

He is other country de ppl , and very helpful...

everytime i reach the finish line ,

he will support me and give some advise to me...

His student say him can teach ppl skate,

but cannot skate....

His that behavior make other ppl also ask me wan need they help anot....

But he really is a good and friendly teacher....

After ice skating ,

me and pek ling stand outside the wall and started talk the gossip ,

is quite happy ....

After that , we go back to leisure mall by bus....

Now i become the ice skating addict alredi....

Hope faster can go to ice skating again....

No comments: