Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Result day....

Today is spm result day so i nd to wake up early ....

After i wake up,

I started to prepared go to sch to take my result...

When arrive my school,

I go a restaurant to meet pek ling and other my classmate...

At the restaurant,

I feel thirsty so i order a drink for myself....

when i wanted to paid it,

xie siang suddenly giv the money to the staff n

hooi ling say he buy for me ...

very thanks him la...

xie siang really a nice guy,

he is a generous guy n treated gf really well too...

After yam cha alredi,

then we go to school to take my result...

Really scare la....

Duno how is my result...

When i see my result ,

I really feel very released....

I never thought i will all pass my subject...

Really feel very happy ....

After take result,

we go to " Wong Kok" to eat lunch

n also to celebrate pying go to NS laio...

After eat lunch laio ,

We decide to go to sing k....

Coz still got left many times...

We got sing many songs ,

got oldies song n modern song n others...

Very happy 2day ...

At 6:30 pm,

Pek ling started feel bored ,

then we decide to go home ....

Okla....I write until here ...

Bcoz tomolo nd to learn car.....

No comments: