Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mass Colympic Day...

It is a freaking hot day....

When I reach there, I go to find wendy *coz winnie, jenn, hui fen and cat are not coming* ....

When I searching for Wendy, I saw Alan Wu came down his car and everyone is surrounding him...

After I found wendy, we started to looking around the place...

And we go to eat the nasi lemak Ayam *damn expensive ( RM5)*...

It is quite boring, coz we didint register for any games....

And it is freaking hot at there .....
We decided to take pic with Alan Wu since we are there alredi....

At 12 sumthing, we decide to go Mid Valley to eat lunch ....

Because it is still early ...

We go to Italinnies because I want to eat pasta....

Wendy keep complain the pasta salty ....

After we eat lunch then we straight away go home .....




Wendy, Alan Wu *HOT and Friendly * and Me


Me * At Italiannies*

No comments: