Tuesday, April 7, 2009

As usual Tuesday...

Lazy to wake up this morning because it is raining....

It is so cold and is very nice to sleep when raining outside...

Haiz... But I had to wake up to attend classes....

When I drive to college, there already started to jam ...Because of the rain....

I reach college at 7:10 sumthing..

It is quite late for me ....

Because normally I reach college at 7 sumthing...

When I reach the car park, I saw Win nie's car is behind me....

I was wonder why she so early today because she always late 1....

There still raining when I reached the college....

Luckily today I got bring my umbrella ....

Then, me and Win nie go to wendy's car there ...

And she is sleeping inside.... then win nie go to knock her car door...

She is really crazy ar.... She reached the college about 6:25 sumthing ....

Don't know why she always come very early and today is very very very early .....

Then we go to media hub to wait for jennifer...

After jennifer come, we go to 7-11 to buy food...

Me and wendy bought maggi cup .... I did not eat maggi cup for long time alredi...

After the lecture class, we(emily, catherine, mariam, carlina,and me)go to chinese restaurant to eat ...

Finish eat, then we go to attend the tutorial class...

Today tutorial class finish very early...

That's why I am here to write my blog....

No comments: