Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gossip Girls

I know that I have not updating my blog for a really really really really long time ..

And my friends keep nagging at me about that... (sorry...)

I have not update my blog until I forget my email to sign in to my blog...(ya, its that long)

Forget about that la...

Today, my first class start at 10am and end at 11 am...

In between, I have 4 hours break...

Me and my friends have nothing to do...

So.... We are gossiping..

Is really fun and we have gossiping for almost 3 hours...

I found out that life really like drama....

My life is too dramatic until I don't know what is real and what is fake...

People is so fake until I don't know when they are telling the truth...

When I found out the truth, it is so shocking until I don't know what to do...

I can't imagine that how could people do that kind of things ...

But fortunely, I got my truthful gang that I can tell everything to them and I trust them...

I will always remember them when I having any problems or unhappy...^^









No comments: