Sunday, August 2, 2009

My dream


Now, my new sem is started already....


I have chosen PR as my major....


At 1st, I thought that it may easier than the other subject ,


But it seem that I am wrong...


PR is much more harder than I think ,


it is the mix of adver and journalism....


It need more writing and more creative....


My writing skills is bad , I scare that I cant score this subject...


I just attend the 1st week,


the lecturers give us some assignment already...


Althought is hard, but I will try my best to make it work....


Because this is my dream....


I have a dream .....


It may seem ridiculous to everyone ,


but for me, this is my dream .


It is what I want....


When I tell someone about my dream,


they surely will say , Stop dreaming la....


It make me don't have the guts to tell them the truth anymore....


And it also make started believe what they said...


Although my dream may not comes true,


but I will try my best to make it possible....


Because everything is start from dream....

8 comments:

Wins said...

hang in there and give it a shot.

it may not be as bad as u think it is.

give yourself and PR a chance.

``GrAcE~hL`` said...

o.O!
u hv choosed pr!

gambateh!!!

♥ Wendy said...

hey, i wont say that ~~@@
gambadeh together ok?
=)
i will be here for u =)

Jennifer Lee said...

We're all in the same boat and I'm guessing your dreams and mine are similiar ? ;P
I think my dream is very possible. Work hard now and it'll bring us there :D

HWAITING !!!

ELIANE said...

Everyone has their own dream..
But dream always far away from us..
Hope that our dream will come true la..

PENNY said...

i have a dream, a song to sing..

no matter how hard, we will going to achieved our dream..so yeah..Dream comes true..

Win Nie said...

Geez. I hope i have chosen the right thing too. Lets do it together! :D

放羊小孩 said...

i oso have a dream leh!
a rich dream~

i hope tat not just a dream! haha!

jia you lor!