Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Raining Day..

Today I am staying at my fren to do our presentation...

I am searching the information now...

Feel like want to sleep alredi ...

I reached taylor at 8 morning...

So I go to catherine's house to wait until 9 sumthing.

Then I back college to attend Mr.winston class.

After Mr.winston class, wendy, me and catherine decide go to LT1 to listen the advertising ceramah..

We thought that the ceramah will start at 12pm...

Who knows it delay until abt 1 pm only start...

Haiz ...malaysian time ( always late)

The ceramah quite interesting and I am not bored....

The whole session finish abt more than 1 hour ...

And we want go to catherine's house at first .

but now all delay alredi...

so we have to cancel it....

then we decide go to M-cafe to eat our lunch ..

After finish our lunch, we go to attend CPE ..

Because lecturer very tired, we finish the class early half an hour .

After that, I go to catherine's house to take bath and go out to eat dinner....

We eat Domino's Pizza ....

It's taste totally different than the Pizza Hut..

But I more prefer eat Pizza Hut....

After that, we went home to start do our assignment....

This all for today...

No comments: