Friday, August 1, 2008

College...

Few day ago , i started my college life ...

I know tat college life is hard but i duno is damn really hard ...

At the orientation day , i go to my college by take ktm ...

I wake up early 2 hour b4 the time ,

n my mom fetch me go to lrt station ...

I nd take the ktm at lrt station then go to kl sentral ,

at there i transfer to pel.klang ...

Inside the tren , i almost cannot breath ar...

coz got many ppl at the tren , everybody like pushing each other ...

n also a guy standing behind me , i duno i am "perasan" or wat ,

i am keep thinking he is touching my butt but when i look behind ,

he is taking his laptop ... i duno wat can i do ?

Arrive at college , i am sitting alone....

but got 1 girl come and wanna be fren coz she is alone 2 ...

then now , she is my closest fren at the college ...

She is very nice girl come from Johor ,

and she also very like to talk ....

With her , i wont get bored and can make a lot of fren..

I am studying the diploma in mass comm ,

n most of the student in class is girl ...

1 of my fren called hui fen ,

she very like to laugh...

when u see her laughing , u would laugh 2 ...

and also got 1 girl come from china called roey ,

she is very pretty girl ...

Now i got take a English Placement Test ,

it is test wat english level r we at...

I got take the test , it is damn really hard ...

it is totally different from my secondary sch ...

i think i will fail the test ...

In the college , every ppl is taking english ,

but my english is not very good ....

I find me very hard to communicate with them ,

sometimes i also can say few words ,

so they think y am i so silent ?

But luckily got few ppl can speak mandarin ,

so i can speak mandarin n a little english with them ...

But now is ok already , i started to used comfort myself in college life...

n i also drive to college so no nd stuck in the ktm with other ppl ...

Hope i can do well in the college ...

GAMBATEH to me ....

2 comments:

``GrAcE~hL`` said...

FungChin, +u+u o~~!!
希望你可以很快的适应你的College生活~~
驾车上学。。还蛮不错嘛!

我也有英文的问题~><''
一起努力^^

Anonymous said...

we all oso hav english prob la..

aiyo=='

from:pek ling